Friday, October 12, 2012

Well, here goes . . .I have consistently thought about the idea of writing down my thoughts and being a mom of three, I have decided that I just live tired and my thoughts remain exactly that, thoughts.  But I love my life and feel abundantly and overwhelmingly blessed.  Don't get me wrong, I don't have a perfect life, but in the daily imperfections and the abundant blessings, I have learned a lot.  I'm thankful that there is no end to learning and often I learn so much from being the mom of the three most cherished treasures that I know. I'm hoping that by forcing myself to write down some of these thoughts, reflections and lessons that I learn from them, God and life's going-ons I can string together a textbook from some of life's greatest teachers, messmakers and smile producers, my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment